Saturday, May 15, 2004

Wow... 2 weeks have passed since my 1st blog here. I just finished watching the Thomas Cup semi final match between Denmark and Indonesia. I have done many things in the past 2 weeks of absence here.

I travelled to Melaka, Segamat, Seremban, KL and Genting Highlands by car from Penang for my short excursion break. I like gambling so Genting had to be in the list when I visit KL. It was a wonderful trip. The last time I went to Melaka was like more than 15 years ago. That was a long time ago. Drove up to Genting and put up in Resort Hotel for a night. Won about RM300.00 for one day of gambling....I played the 'bird cage' game.

Just mid of this week, I was planning to go to Switzerland for a 3 day business trip. Supposed to leave tomorrow night (Sat) but the other party will only be available starting next Wed so I had to reschedule my flight. I will be leaving Penang for Zurich on Singapore Airlines transiting in Singapore on Tuesday night (18th May) and will leave Zurich on Sat (22nd May) afternoon. This is my 2nd trip to Switzerland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home