Thursday, June 24, 2004

I received a feedback from Kew today telling me the pictures I had put up in my earlier posts are not showing. Yes, I have been trying to figure out how to put them up here and I was pointing the pictures to my long abandoned geocities website which I had the pics uploaded there. Kew is a fellow blogger from Penang and he has set up Penang Blogger, a Penang Bloggers portal and currently in Beta Testing.

I received the following email from Kew and when I checked his portal this lousy blog is already linked to it.

=======================
Hi,

I have come upon your site from the Blogger.com Penang State listing. I have created a Penang Bloggers portal and currently in Beta Testing. The purpose of this portal is to syndicate the blog postings from around penang and to give your site more hits.

If your blog is personal and would like to be removed from this portal, do let me know. Alternatively, if you have other friends blog that would like me to include into this portal, just reply to this mail(shagalot50@yahoo.com) with the blog address. The only criteria is that the blogger has to be from penang.

http://penangbloggers.uni.cc

While we test out the site and improve on the look and feel, do drop by once a while to check out what your neighbours has blog about.

Cheers
Kew
=======================

Kew, if you are reading this - thanks for setting up the Penang Bloggers portal... Well done.

Earlier as I routinely visit Michael Ooi's heavenly blog I noticed how Michael put up his picture on his blog. I registered with Photobucket.com and then "wala wala" the pics appear as they are supposed to. Thanks to Michael and to Photobucket.com.

Tonight England will play Portugal in the 1st Euro 2004 Q-finals. For the past few day, I have been trying to stay awake till 2.30am to watch some of the matches but I always fall asleep around 1am. Too tired from running like a dog in the office. Thank god tomorrow is Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home