Thursday, December 30, 2004

Customer missing?

This morning I went to see my company's legal representative to inquire on some trademark issues. When I reached her office, one of the Sales Manager was already in a middle of a nervy discussion with her. I could make up bits and pieces of what they were conversing about.

1> Probably a few of the Sales Manager's customers who had visited the company last week is missing.
2> The customers told him they were going island hopping in Thailand... high possibility in Phuket.
3> One of the customer's father sent an email to him asking if he has heard from his son.

The Sales manager was advised to check with the immigration department and also the airlines by the legal rep to see if his customers names have been registered in their records to know their wherabouts.

I didn't ask the Sales Manager what the discussion was about but he seemed worried and immediately dashed off to make several calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home