Friday, August 19, 2005

Cincai-cincai one

I don't know why but everytime when I wanna put in a comment on another person's blog, I always have the urge to use my cincai-cincai Manglish one leh. Dunno why like this one? Haven't got a clue. Can tell me why?

Then hor, I surfed to RB's and saw this comment

lilian Says:

August 17th, 2005 at 5:37 pm

Come to my site. No music, just some relevant photos when necessary, like black bras . Frankly hor, guys who put music on their blog is very damn ah kua. Especially when they are love songs, puke! I am not going to kstang until merderka is over, btw. (test and see he reads yr blog or not)


Lol!!!! Somebody wanna check if I read other ppl's comment kah? Good try tho!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wingz said...

I LAFU AHKUA !!!!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home