Monday, February 06, 2006

Life is good

Alrighty everybody. So, I am back from my short escapade. So good to run away from it all once in a while. This is what life is all about. Life is soooo good.

Didn't shoot many pics this time. But after seeing the biggest LV bag in the world. This I must shoot!

LV LV LV LV
Naturally, it hit me.

Biggest LV in da world
Oh mi gawd! There is something I just had to do. I'll kick my own butt later if I didn't do it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My salute to Bryanboy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is me. I am real. I can be puny too u know?
I love Bryanboy!!!!

Baboosh!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my..
hahaha

11:40 PM  
Blogger Wingz said...

alamak!!! dats so gay ok ?!!

12:18 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

i don't see no big LV but damn envy you get to wear thick-thick sweater while we are baking here in Penang

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bbbwaaahahahaha!!! i cant believe u actually took a bryanboy pose!! bbwaahahahaha.....good ler u! ;)

2:19 PM  
Blogger lynnee said...

no souvenir lv bags for your loyal readers wan ah? :(

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe it's you, ks. Wuahahhaa...

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home