Monday, November 13, 2006

California

I am now in the Arnold Schwarzenegger state of USA, California. I arrived San Francisco after a 5 hour lay over at the Chiang Kai Shek (CKS) International Airport in Taipei. I am now in the Bay Area of San Jose aka Silicon Valley.



The temperature is now a cooling 10 to 15 celsius.

The office here had booked a rental car for me and I think I would be getting a Toyota Corolla tomorrow when I get in. The campus is about 5 minutes drive from my hotel. Now all I need is to re-learn how to drive on the right side of the streets here where everything about driving is the opposite! Hope I can return back the car in the same condition without any scratch.

P/S: I am missing my wife already!!! =)

2 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Lu si peh homia hor? Ei, dun pretend lah, say miss wifey but I think really you are too busy ogling braless women. Oh, I forget, it is so cold, so cannot. No wonder....

3:50 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Haha!!! Pai miah boh lang chai!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home