Saturday, October 06, 2007

Tokyo, Japan

Like in Taipei, lemme show you first the view from my room and the toilet I drop my deuce.

View from Grand Prince Hotel Room, Akasaka
View of part of Tokyo from The Grand Prince Hotel, Akasaka. Akasaka is located near the government center.

Okay, now moving along... here's the toilet. Everything in the toilet is very compact and small. The sink, the toilet bowl, the bath tub, small small small.
The Toilet
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is the...uhmm... toilet. The first thing I did after checking into the room was to head straight into the washroom. Drop my pants and did my job. Travelling to Tokyo took all day. About 14 hours door-to-door from house to hotel room. One day wasted just getting there.

Bestest toilet ever
I dropped a big one and oh boy... you just gotta lurveeee their toilet.

Now that I am back in Penang, I kinda miss my toilet in Japan =(

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

You are really jetsetting huh.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home