Sunday, March 01, 2009

Jet lagged

The date and time stamp in this entry is misleading. It will read some 9 o'clock ish but in fact it is 5:14am PST (that's Pacific Time or -8GMT). Well, you wonder why the heck am I typing this at this ungodly hour. Mind you, it's way past bedtime but I am here all alone in my hotel room suffering on my worst ever jet lag. Worst ever... I tell you! Or maybe from the Old Town kopi I drank earlier? I can't sleep I can't sleep... x 100000. Got out of bed and wallopped a hotdog I made and now I still don't feel full. Sent a text message home and see what my family is doing. Dem! They are enjoying an 8 course dinner. Me so sad adi. Okay, am gonna open another pack of Lays and wallop those as well. Later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

how long will u be away this time?

sien i miss pg foooooooooood arrrr

6:23 AM  
Blogger tanshuyin said...

wah..u alwiz get to go SJ...so nice! dont complain! ;P

2:07 PM  
Blogger ks said...

One week jek....and I am leaving tomorrow yay!!!

Nothing nice about SJ la... London balu nice!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home