Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dinner at Denny's

Back from Silicon Valley last weekend and on to the daily routine again... but not for long though =) Last week was crazy. It has been a hectic week. But what comes with all the hard work at the end of each single day is to treat oneself with some gastronomous delight. That justifies.

Grilled shrimp skewers at Denny's, a typical American restaurant

Bestest Turkey sandwich eva

Prime rib sizzlin skillet with hash brown + diced bacon + melted Cheddar cheese + fire-roasted peppers and onions

And then I sank my teeth into the tortillas after working my ass off the whole day =) Sweet!

The skewers ... they are just okay jek~ Our shrimps are nicer but they have better turkey, beef and fries and fries and fries. Oh did I say they have the best fires? fries?

Nice!! Left me satisfied for the night

1 Comments:

Blogger Julian Si said...

Large American meals ... I remember the COUNTRY FRIES in Dennys!!

Cheers :-)

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home