Saturday, June 05, 2004

Today is Saturday, the 5th day of June in the year 2004. 3 days to go before my 2nd last paper for my MBA degree. I have not been spending much time in this semester for the upcoming exam. This is probably caused by the stress I get from my work. This time around I am only sitting for one paper - Strategic Info Sys. It covers 8 modules... with lots of theories to memorise.

While I try to do some revision in the very last few days before my exam, I blog alittle to de-stress. The weather is rainy today so I guess it is good for my revision but before I hit the books again let me say a few things about my job....

I have been working in this organisation for a little more than 6 years now. This job has taken me to a few places like Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong and Shanghai in Asia and Paris, Frankfurt, Munich, Friedrichshafen (that's in Germany in the border of Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and Zurich in Europe. Others may think what I do is quite glamorous coz I get to travel a few times a year but the actual job in the office is a real pain in the a$$. The salary I get is not above the industry average. The bosses here are idiots and dickheads who only know how to complain with no leadership qualities whatsoever. That's a very brief overview of my workplace.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home