Thursday, July 01, 2004

Been buzy with work this week. It's Friday tomorrow but I ain't too happy about it coz Saturday is a working day this week. It is so stupid and unproductive to work on Saturdays especially if it's a half day. My mind would think everyone is still in bed but I got to work in the office at 8.30am! Just when I am getting all warmed up to start working, the clock is already showing half past 12 and before I know it...I'm driving home after doing nothing in the office on a Saturday morning. I can do so many things like sleep, sleep, sleep and more sleep till it's ten or eleven if I don't work on Saturdays.

My boss and another colleague will be travelling for business this weekend. Boss is going to South America - the inaugural business trip to South America. Along the way he will stop over for a day in Columbus to see a customer and the colleague will be flying to Munich and then to NY for a week. As for me, I have not planned any business trip in the near future but I am planning for my holiday to Hong Kong to see my gf in August....wheeee! Now looking around for a cheap package to HK for 6 days and 5 nights. So looking forward to this trip :) The last time I saw her was like 4 months ago...

2 Comments:

Blogger ks said...

Hai wor!

3:27 PM  
Blogger ks said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home