Monday, August 23, 2004

I was driving from Penang island to the mainland this afternoon at 4.30pm. Saw a massive jam from the other direction towards the island just after the mid span of the bridge. A lorry was involved in an accident and it had completely blocked off one lane - the overtaking lane. The massive jam crawled until 400m after the tol plaza. I was thinking...SHIT... another half an hour before I 'cabut' from office to go home. At 5.15pm, I left the office and before I turned to Penang bridge the jam was already spilling into Jalan Perusahaan. Made a detour to the ferry terminal thinking that I could arrive home much earlier. I was wrong. Stucked at the ferry terminal for a good one and a half hour before I could pay for the ferry toll. Waited for another half hour before I could finally get onto the ferry. Finally got home at 8pm. Took me almost 3 hours to get home from work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home