Thursday, August 19, 2004

Last week was a hectic week for me in a long time. I was at my dad's 40th Form 5A anniversary last Tuesday and Wednesday night. Former classmates from as far as Australia, UK and USA came back to Penang to re-visit the school, to reminisce back the good (and not so good) old times they had 40 years ago.... back in 1964. Some came back with caucasian wifes... one brought along her wife and 2 kwai mui daughters along. The 1st night was a buffet dinner. The 2nd night was an eight course dinner. Dignitaries like the Penang CM and a state exco member were also "adopted" by the 1964 Form 5A (who used to study in the same school) to celebrate the 40th anniversary.

Then last Friday, I went to Haadyai to give offering to monks. 1st time in Haadyai for me. Great place for all the aunties to do their shopping. Stayed in one Sakol Hotel on the 7th floor. Lift was under repair so I had to climb 7 floors! Enjoyed Thai massage at only RM24 for 2 hours. Can't believe it's so cheap for 2 hours massage.

In the office, my boss left for Zurich on Monday. That means I have to attend meetings on his behalf. Sales progress meeting coming up tomorrow at 11am and I am just going to bull my way through. Big boss is going to Japan end August and he asked me to fine tune his powerpoint presentation yesterday evening. Completed it today and he seemed ok with it. Hope I don't get any more request from him before he fly.

I will be in HK on 31st Aug. Got my itinerary cum electronic ticket on Monday. Okay... now I wanna go watch some gymnasts fall of the horizontal bars, rings... watever...just as long as somebody falls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home