Friday, July 23, 2004

First things first. The wait is finally over. The exam results are out this morning. Managed to get my Registration no. and Student ID from home to check my result through the net. Wah! I cannot believe I got an A for this paper. I was only hoping for a pass but I guess the examiner must have shit stuck on his/her eyes when marking my paper. In hokkien, it is "buck chew kor sai." This is totally unexpected. I am now thinking whether I should pamper myself with PS 2. Yea, I am a big "kid" and still like playing video games once awhile. One more paper to go and I will be certified by Heriot Watt as Mentally Below Average.

Another surpise came this afternoon about 4-ish when I checked this blog. Sometimes my itchy fingers just wanna klik klik a little bit to push up the number of visitors here.... haha.... pathetic isn't it. Anyway, the surprise was someone actually read my rants here and even leave comments. (See comments in last post). One fellow blogger from Penang by the name of Cindy stopped by - thanks. Naturally, I visited her blog and then stumbled upon Terry's blog. Beware when you enter... you will be "anal"ized by Terry.

Alright so it's friday and it's Malaysian Idol night again. Geez... did you read the write up by Rubin Khoo in The Star today on how bad last week's show was? I was right, wasn't I?

I have also decided that I will be going to spend one weekend in Haadyai next month. Hope no untoward incident will happen.

Damn! how fast time flies when one is so stressed by work. Most of the time I don't even have time to drink some water or go "pang jiu" when I am at my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home