Saturday, July 10, 2004

I just finished watching Spiderman II and part I of The Day After Tomorrow. Well, I said part one because I only watched the first vcd. The second vcd cannot be played. Oh well, what can I expect from buying pirated vcds from the streets? Anyway, I bought 3 movie titles on Thursday night. These 2 and the Jackie Chan...Around the world in 80 days or something like that.

It has been a long work week for me. It usually is when my boss is out of town. I got to attend meetings, give reports on his behalf and then report on his behalf in the meetings as well. You know, I got to report with the other senior managers from the other sales department and I am only a nobody - small potato/peanut - in the company. The MD of the company is there, the Deputy MD is there, the Director of Production attends the meeting, the factory managers are all present... basically all the top dogs in the company have to listen to me trying to bull my way through on the monthly report of my department's progress. Heck... I need to learn more 'tai chi' and let my japanese colleague report the next time!

Family is planning a 2d/1n trip to Haadyai (correct spelling?) by bus sometime in Aug next month. Should I go or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home