Sunday, July 25, 2004

I attended my first lecture for this semester. The class was Finance. As expected, I was drilled and tortured for almost 5 hours from 2.30pm right till 7pm with 2 short breaks in between. Module 1 covers topic such as NPV, IRR, interest rates and bond valuation among others. We will continue with Module 1 tomorrow from 9pm to 5pm. Just the thought of sitting for almost 8 hours in Finance class freaks me out. I am not a fan of Finance. This is probably one of my least favourite subject but I will try to love it and live with it for the next 6 months. After all this is my last paper. I cannot emphasize that more to keep me motivated to complete this course. This will be my last last last paper so I must really hammer the nail right on the head. I vow and promise myself that I must study more for this paper, spend more time to get to know Finance better for she is my friend, not my enemy for the next 6 months. I have doubts I can keep this promise but I will try.

Here is my exam result for Strategic Information System. I sat for this paper with barely one week of studying and amazingly I managed to get an A...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home