Sunday, April 17, 2005

Meet at McDonalds/DIY - renovate my own apartment

Refer here for this entry. Don't wanna do double work.

I went to work on my apartment after that. My previous entries here and here. I plastered up some walls after putting in the wires for the power points today.

First, cut into the walls, connect wires and put in wires for 13 amp power points.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's some plaster to seal up the wall.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pour some plaster into unused ice cream box.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Add some water.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mix it well to get a smooth density.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Finally, paste it on the opening. Done.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wait! Got some left. Who wants to make facial mask?

3 Comments:

Blogger letti said...

That reminds me of all the caulking i had to do when we were doing up the house ... we have to work on the bathroom next and more caulking caulking caulking!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Kew said...

Did you plan to paint yourself or you are getting a painter to paint your house? How much is the painter charging you?

12:19 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Letti - I will continue the renovation work again on Thursday. Will be free coz it's Prophet Muhammads birthday so we get a public holiday.

Kew - I will be painting it myself. I think for apartment it should be about RM800 for labour and maybe another RM200-300 for the cost of paint.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home