Monday, August 22, 2005

Bloggers meet

Attended a bloggers meet in Gurney Plaza yesterday afternoon. I woke up quite late... a little bit past noon to an sms inviting me for this meet. Logged on to msn and saw muh big name on msn asking me to message the initiator. Was coerced by the initiator cum organiser to attend coz she was paiseh that nobody's gonna turn up. What was I supposed to do? No choice lah, have to "eng siew" lah.

Read what the others who attended have to say about this meet. With pics too but too bad some pics have been mosaic so they look like as if they are from some crappy japanese av movie!!!

Reality Really Bites
Yvy
5xmom
cmos
n305er
Mental Jog
Jeremy
Malvu
Kiasi
Peter Gabriel
SapiensBryan
KLJS

And of coz, the most leng chai one .... is NOT me.

5 Comments:

Blogger kljs said...

lol...you are right...with everything mosaic...it's really looks like something out of an AV movie or something....hahahahahah

joking.... ;)

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose not mosaic on the face lah. LoL ....

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mosaic = Japanese AV movie... **dumbfcuked**
ROTFLMAO!!! Hahaha... I never thought of it in that manner... my otak tercemar oreidi... kekeke...

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With mosaic on the face, it will look like fugitive on the run.

3:11 AM  
Blogger letti said...

ah, wish i was there.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home