Thursday, May 04, 2006

Parking saman

Niamah-lah! I was only a few minutes late last week and look what they gave me. Really unlucky.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As you can see kena saman at the road side municipal parking behind Midlands 1-Stop lah. Oh, I oso saw this narcissist blogger from KL in 1-Stop shopping dat day. Of coz, you know I am very shy type... quickly I ran away to hide. LoL.

Anyway, felt like using the twin to poke their backside nia! Kanineh!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Kiong Hee Huat Chai!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lesson of this post is : Don't hide from any blogger, especially cun ones. LoL...

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey how come "blanko" the car number lei? let us by some 4 digit kuda la hahaha :P paiseh just joking

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home