Saturday, June 17, 2006

Take off

2 hours before taking off for almost a 26 hour trip to NY. What are my chances of flagging down this particular NY cab?

A few days in the big apple and then I am heading to Cincinnati. I wonder what's nice there?

Travelling heavy this time with about 40 kgs of baggage, I hope my baggage will not get lost in transit like the other time when I arrived Friedrichshafen but my bags had gone to Paris instead.

Okay, I am heading to Lapangan Antarabangsa Pulau Pinang now. Wish me a safe and productive trip everybody... C'ya!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wingz said...

safe trip!!! and dont be a terrorist target!!! buy me plesen pls!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

How many times will you need to use the loo in the plane?

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

1:28 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

I wan plesen oso. Wingz and Frostier share give me oso 'cos no need to bring to KL for them mah.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home