Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Arinus Bubu

I was beginning to get a bit worried when I didn't receive his reply after 3 days. There goes my opportunity of a lifetime to become an instant millionaire... or so I thought. After 3 days of waiting, I finally got his reply.

=======================Quote=======================
From: "arinus bubu" <arinusbubu4@hotmail.com>
To: Kia Su
Subject: Hope to hear from you
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:38:13 +0000

Hello Mr.Kia,

Thanks for your mail.It was nice to hear from you
after such a long time but nevertheless, I am still
willing to proceed the transfer with you as long as
you are ready to heed to my advice on how best to
carry out the transfer.

Like I stated in my previous mail to you, that this
transaction must definitely lead you to come to South
Africa, there is still the need for you to come to
South Africa but before we proceed further, I still
want you to give me your direct phone number and you
can still call me with this number 0027-727642294 so
to speak with you at your own convenient time.

Meanwhile I also want you to brief me on the possibility of
transferring and investing the fund in your country without
your Government's intervention. Finally, Brief me all I
needed to know concerning your country's financial policies.

Hope to proceed as soon as I receive a more positive
response from you.

Regards
Mr.Arinus
=======================Unquote=======================

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, what's your next step then?

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home