Friday, May 19, 2006

Mr Arinus Bubu's reply

Continuing from previous post, Mr Bubu replied to me as below. He's inviting me to South Africa. I will start to plan for the trip after settling some urgent work related matters.

=======================Quote=======================
From: "arinus bubu" <arinusbubu4@hotmail.com>
To: Kia Su
Subject: Re: still waiting
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:26:20 +0000

Hello Mr.Kia,

Thanks for your mail despite our long break in communications.Basically, I
am still interested in forging ahead with you as long as you are still
willing to assist me over this matter.
The main issue is that the consignment is busy accumulating more
charges which has to be paid unfailingly before the consignment be release.
Again, I still want you to reconfirm your phone number for me and tel;l
me about your capability of handling this matter this time around which
involved your coming to South Africa for this transaction.
Hope to hear from you.

Regards
Mr.Bubu
=======================Unquote=======================


....to be continued

4 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

so now ur going to scam him?

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep us updated, k! You are the man!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Papi said...

LOL! they never give up, do they? No wonder they wear rolex, and drive merc.

Ask him to send you an ipod to show his sincerity.

5:07 PM  
Blogger letti said...

scambaiter!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home