Monday, May 15, 2006

Red Alert

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wei photo kakis, my red sunset photo nice or not?


Anyone wanna attend my photography class? Cheap cheap onli. First 10 to sign up get mystery gift. Come join lah! Email me and get yourself a photography sifu. No kidding, no money back guarantee cos u will definitely become a pro photographer after attending my lessons. Join now or lose the chance of a lifetime to shoot with the best. You will not regret it. This offer is only open until 18th May 2006.

8 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

nice picture :)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Penang Hill terbakar?

10:46 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Yesterday when I was coming back from KL, wuah....the sky so beautiful. Is that yesterday? I wanted so much to stop midway at the bridge to take photos but sked later ppl think I want to commit suicide so didn't stop.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hari khiamat ke

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you used photoshop wan. No matter how I sure join you class wan. How much ah?

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a minute....dun be mad....
but this seemed a lil weird....at the top u ask the photo kakis whether ur photo nice or not....
then at the bottom u said u are a pro photographer, and ask ppl to join ur class....
hmmm. this is weird...if u r a good photographer, do u still need ppl's opinion about ur photo? aren't all ur photos supposed to of good quality?

nah. dun be mad....i find it a lil amusing to find some paradox in ur post...

anyway good sunset pix!

8:46 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Chen, nice leh.

Peter, no lah. Teluk Bahang terbakar.

5x, eh... how u know? U should have stopped, but then my pic will still be nicer. Haha!

Really, ya! New movie "Hari Khiamat" coming really soon.

Bryan, I already reserve one place 4 u.

Bob, cannot ask ppl's opinion meh even if I am sifu? u wanna join my class or not?

11:28 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

Nice :)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home