Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I got up at 7:30am today and had breakfast with an ex-colleague just to get some updates on what's been happening in the old work place. Ya, I know 7:30 is too damn early to get up on a Sunday morning.

After a bit of "kaypo-ing", I rushed to the gym for a mild workout. Don't wanna over work those muscles after a whole week of pigging on fatty American food.

Now I am just hanging at home sipping chinese tea, watching some tv, wasting some time and hoping tomorrow will not be a bad start to the long work week.

It's gonna be a buzy week. No doubt about that. Crunching numbers, playing with raw data of more than 10,000 rows in excel, making calls to Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and China and also file my travel and food claims to Finance.

2 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Lu so ho mia!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheres the reeseeeeeeeeee :D

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home