Sunday, December 24, 2006

RIP Nokia 8310

Today is Christmas Eve. I did not expect it to happen so fast. I knew you were not well. I felt so sad to see you go. I put u close to my ear when you passed on.
Your only weakness is I can't fucking use you in the United States. Other than that, you have served your master well for the past 4 years.

Rest in peace, my trusty phone. I am temporarily using back the old Nokia 8210 b4 u came into my life.

Rest in peace 8310. I will miss you until I can get your replacement. A new phone that can let me call my bitches when I am in the States. A phone that does not cost half my "balls".

4 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

merry christmas!

6:17 PM  
Blogger letti said...

hey there. merry christmas. Yup, my old trusty NEW (at that time) nokia had to be handed down to my younger sister when i moved over here. something to do with double triple bands and whatnot.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Ping-Ping said...

so tiny and compact!!! All the phones provided by T-Mobile or Verizon are so huge and super pui as most are flip phones. Boo-hoo.

11:13 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

hi marcus :] im using my wii ' r u jealous hehe this is awes0me 'u so have 2 get one :] cheerz

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home