Thursday, November 30, 2006

My studio

During my stay in Cali, I put up in a nice cozy studio apartment that has a kitchen with a microwave, a regular sized fridge and hotplates for cooking those yummy instant noodles. That place is even equipped with an oven. Like they know my favourite past time when I travel for business is baking cakes...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In case you are wondering, no, I did not subcribe to adult channels this time!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Of cos it comes with a nice king size bed as well.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There a small pool outside but it's too cold to take a dip or two... and what's a pool without scantily clad ang mor chicks, right? Sienz...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

King size bed but sleep alone a bit wasted woh! LoL...

1:16 PM  
Blogger Ping-Ping said...

aiyah ks, you don't know meh..the ang moh food can be cooked easily with an oven. As long as got oven, you can survive already mah. Doesn't mean have to bake cake one. Don't know how to cook anything in M'sia also become a really good cook in the States with an oven.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home