Sunday, July 15, 2007

In the US again

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We are now cruising at 30,000 feet... and I am now blogging from San Jose, California.

This is already my third trip here since joining the company and it has been only 8 months! Amazing but super busy so I'll be taking some time off after getting my work done here and head down to Vegas this summer beybeh. The next trip is already in the pipeline sometime in September!!! That's like flying here every 2 and a half months. Yea, lemme show off abit la ya? After all so many people are travelling for biz trip these days. So lame...

Sien... it's 5:30 am in the morning and I was up since 3. Jet lag ka? Oh ya... travelling business class was GREAT too. Ciao!

2 Comments:

Blogger reallybites said...

reese peanut butter cups PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!

PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE =D

11:54 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

i veli jeles of u

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home