Tuesday, October 09, 2007

In transit

I am in Taoyuan airport right now. Once again I am blogging from the airport lounge. My next flight will take me to Frisco - that's San Francisco for you, my dear =)
That's the big flight but I don't think I can get my eyes to shut, dat's just me.

Time now is 9:37PM and I have had a nice shower, eaten some noodles (again!!) and dim sum dimmies in the lounge. Now just kinda chillin checking emails (argghhh!) and starting to worry about the amount of work to be done when I get back to opis after the long weekend. Sien nia just thinking about the pile of work waiting.

This trip has been tiring so far. I don't know why but one things for sure, I know I am not too old for this just yet... still many places to go visit and explore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home