Sunday, July 13, 2008

Anyone still reading this?

I have not been actively blogging in the past 2 years or so... yea, you know I always say that but probably the main reason as to why is I suck at it I'm burnt out from blogging err... okay, honestly, I am lazy. Hell yea!

As a matter of fact, over the past one year, there have been so many issues policitically $#%K politically, economically and all the social news, events and headlines that one can always take advantage to blog about.

It's interesting to read opinions of what other bloggers think and pen down their thoughts even though some are pure bullshit and crap. More often than not reading some nonsensical opinions always make my day at the end of a hard day's work.

Well, as to the real reason why I have not been blogging so often now, I am now gonna reveal to you the reason.... I have been writing a book and it's gonna be launched sometime in Sept this year. Everything's set and it took me 2 hours everyday for almost 300 days to finish it.

Now that the book is done. I am gonna have to find myself other things to offccupy occupy my time. So keep an eye for my new book coming to a bookstore near ya. I am not gonna reveal anything just yet. Just wait for it... *jeng jeng jeng*

2 Comments:

Blogger tanshuyin said...

wah...i didnt know one of my fren is gonna be a famous author :)

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah what is it about? fabrics?

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home