Friday, April 24, 2009

My ride last week

This was my ride in March 2009. And here is my ride last week.

Damn... it's a BMW 330ci


No no no... All I really got for the week was a lousy big ass American make. But once again, it's Red!

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you my Saturn Aura XE V6 3500 CC with a nasty 219 hp to let loose.


This car is super quiet.


The cockpit!


By comparison, the Ford Fusion I got the other time has got a tad more horses at 221 hp, on paper at least.


6AUT513 rolling in the Bay Area Yo!!


Next time, I wanna be rolling like that Vanilla Ice song many many years ago... Rollin in muh five point oh! Or at least get something like this, ya hear me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous YuNiq said...

I have really no idea what to do with 200+ bhp! BTW what was your max speed on interstate?

11:07 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Max speed? 90 mph jek... Too much traffic on the 101... honest!;)

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home