Sunday, August 29, 2004

I finally collected the keys to my apartment yesterday. Had a quick check and everything seems to be in pretty good order so far. Will have one month's time to check out the apartment and raise for a claim on defects if any.

Just yesterday morning before I left the office at 11.30 morning, my boss instructed me to make a report on the department's achievements to be submitted for the MD's award to be given during the coming AGM. He wanted this report by 12 noon on Monday. Always last minute work. I just spent 2 hours working on the report on a Sunday afternoon and will fine tune it with more convincing figures when I get back to office tomorrow lah. I don't even care about some stupid MD award.... no! Seriously I don't give a damn!

On another note, I will leave for HK on Tuesday (31st August) and will not be back until next Sunday. Merdeka!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home