Monday, February 21, 2005

Reply from scam artist, Emeka South

Earlier this month I blogged about the infamous 419 African scam. Then last week I blogged about receiving another scam email and gave one Emeka South a very brief reply here.

Today I received a reply from the scam artist, Emeka South. The reply is below. So guys and girls, let me know how you want me to reply. Share your thoughts and all comments are welcome.

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:05:35 +0000 (GMT)
From: "emeka south"
Subject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
To: "KS"

Dear KS,

Thank for your urgent response in your mail and your willingness to assist my family in this matter.

However, I got your address from the South African Chamber of Commerce in Johannesburg, South Africa. before we make up our mind to contact you for your assistnce in this dtransaction.

Well what I will need form you now is truth, honest, faithfully and confidentail in this transaction also I will need your private phone and fax number for easy communication.

As soon as I receive this informaction from you then we will move forward to the next stage. you are free to ask any question you want.

Thank and God bless.

Emeka.
=======================UnQuote=======================

4 Comments:

Blogger GUBĀ² said...

Reject the 30%, say you'll help only if Emeka gives you 50%.
Must haggle a bit mah...

12:47 AM  
Blogger Bart said...

I believe you're not going to carry this on until the 'end'. So, I think better just don't reply. We really don't know who they are or what they're capable of doing.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Papi said...

maybe u can also pretend to be a datuk son, having millions and millions of dolars in the bank that has been frozen by Bank Negara. Thus u need his help to transfer out the money. he hehe

2:36 PM  
Blogger letti said...

i went to the uni of nigeria site and they were teaching people how to scam! like..how to write a check for twice the amount, tell them it was a mistake and get them to write you a check in return!

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home