Wednesday, February 16, 2005

wtf... low waist swimming trunks?!?

Got a little bored in office today so I decided to put this post. Sigh! Still can't get over the long Chinese New Year break lah.

Anyway, here is an entry for the girls - the kecut post. Any guys out there have the "balls" to wear this kinda low cut swimming trunks? You'll make the girls happy. But on the contrary, some guys may even make the girls cry if their "didi" is not up to par... you know what I mean?

What happens when their little brother kembang? Let me know if you wanna see more pics...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wonder what will happen when this guy is aroused.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Of peaks and valleys.... I reckon this guy can make one hell of a loud fart with that thing on.

6 Comments:

Blogger Papi said...

fuiyo!
*run to get Mami to see this*

2:32 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

KS, If you see any pool in Penang with these hunks, you tell auntie ok? *wink* hahahaha.

Hey, change your tag. Just blog it! It is great. Come on, change it. I saw you little icon there. Just blog it! Just blog it! Your blog is no longer a pathe.....forgot the whole line liao.

2:58 PM  
Blogger lucia said...

me! me! i wanna see more pics! quick! quick! tell me where i can see more? ;)

hey, ks, i agree that you should change your tag. right in the beginning, i was already surprised at your 'pathetic' tag when i see your blogs are no where near pathetic at all. in fact it is the opposite - maybe 'a great attempt at blogging'. or cut out the 'attempt' too... change everything! you are already blogging... so why the attempt?

5:07 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Papi - Hahah!!! Hope Mami's eyes din get stuck to the mon...

5xmom - Ok but u don't bring your big camera la. If not all cabut the minute the see u with your kick a$$ camera and all their didis kecut, cannot kembang! Lol!

Dunno what to write if change the tag la. U write for me la.

Lucia - Okay la! More pics for you! Of course you will see them here at the pathetic blog...

This is lau beh, half past six blog la. Not like all the other bloggers' links I got here... Fu wah! All the sifu-sifu sekalian, I cannot fight with them lor. So the name can stay for now la.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh speedo's look gross, most aussie gals hate guys wearing speedo's.
I wont tell ya the aussie slang 4 them,show me a guy in board shorts any day he he

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wats your emil address

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home