Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Magnum, 3D, Toto prediction by Master KS

Want to know what is a good number to buy for Magnum (4 ekor), 3D and Toto tomorrow (Wednesday), Saturday and Sunday? Master KS would like to give a little reward, a small token of appreciation, a small "ang pow" to everyone here reading this post. Since you have been my loyal readers for sometime now, Master KS will give you all some reward for wasting time and bandwidth in my blog.

Tomorrow (Wed), Saturday as well as Sunday, remember remember remember... I stress again reeeeemember to buy this number and you will sure to strike and hit the jackpot. The lucky number is 0404. Why this number? Becos starting tomorrow morning when you meet people you know they will say "Kong Si Kong Si" to you. Kong Si Kong Si in hokkien means zero four zero four. So there you have it. 0404 is the significant number! Don't say I didn't tell you.

-=Update=-
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This morning, I bought RM10 small big 0404 from 3D. Big ang pow from Choy San Yeh coming. Huat Chai la! Heh Heh!

And also remember, you seen it here first at kstang.blogspot.com.

-=The Results=-
Oooiiiii... Kong Si Kong Si pien cho Si Si Kong Kong pulak. Cis! Please la Choy San Yeh.... poh pi hor wa ka cam wa eh peng yew teok jee la. Teok seh seh eh sai liau. Wah lang boh ai tham sim eh.

4400 is the closest number from my prediction. It came out in Magnum 4d. Nothing came close in 3D and Toto. Let's try again this weekend.

10 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Wah, if one of us really strike, you also famous liao. OK, will ask my ATM to bet RM10 big, RM10 small.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoah, got number also?

Gong Xi Fa Cai, KS!!

-Jinny

12:27 AM  
Blogger SK said...

Hahahahaha, if really strike, then u'll be very busy for this rooster year!

Xin Nian Kuai Le, Wan Shi Ru Yi!

Happy Chinese New Year!

12:21 PM  
Blogger KEF said...

Oi, didn't tell earlier! It's 6pm now...

And I bet that number has been sold out... dang!

6:15 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

KS
I got buy leh. No, correction. I give tips to my ATM to buy. Wait I strike time, I belanja you abalone and pau chee.

8:41 PM  
Blogger ks said...

5xmom - Aiyah... boh teok liau la. Kong Si Kong Si pien cho Si Si Kong Kong pulak. If I stike I also treat you!

Jinny - Got number balu ho liau ma. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Magep23 - Keong Hee Huat Chai.

KEF - Okay, 1st round didnt win. Try this weekend lah. Got alot of time still. Heheh.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya. 4 is an unlucky number, where can kena one. in hokkien and cantonese it means 'die'. buy lah the no. 8. 1818 - sure prosperous, sure prosperous!

1:43 AM  
Blogger KEF said...

Shiatz... if you bao, sure strike already!

3:28 AM  
Blogger letti said...

wah lau eh...never mind lah..next year lah..sure diok one.

9:59 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Aww marn, if I buy 12 turn (take 0 and 4 and make 12 combi), I will strike liao. It came out 4400 or something like that.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home