Tuesday, February 01, 2005

New Nokia Phones

I saw 2 new Nokia phones while browsing around one day.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I am not a mobile phone person so normally I don't bother too much about the new phone models that come out so often. But this particular phone caught my attention. The new Nokia 7280. I guess you have to spin it, slide it or maybe flick it to dial. This model's tag line is "Uncover my secrets - slide me open to explore my secrets". Somebody teach me how to dial.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nokia 7270.

6 Comments:

Blogger letti said...

oh, my brain is hurting

11:23 AM  
Blogger lucia said...

and there is also the 7260... an older phone but it and the 7270 and 7280 had been heavily advertised here and there, everywhere. 7270 is suppose to be like a lipstick. all these 3 phones are fashion phones. before i bought my SE K700i, i was thinking of buying the 7260 (cheaper than K700i anyway) but friends advised me against it as they said features-wise, no good. only good for showing off the exterior... which is not really nice if you have look at it for real.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, all these fanciful stuff, mostly eye candy and nothing more to me.

I am still using my old 8210, nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

-Jinny

8:25 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Dr Letti - Apply "ipoh ew" if you got headache la.

Lucia - Now I got headache pulak reading your comments. So many models and numbers. 4d number kah? I read that Samsung has already taken over the number 2 spot from Motorola for mobile phones. Nokia still hanging on to the top spot.

Jinny - Yea... my first phone was 8210. But now I am using errr..8310 I think.

11:39 PM  
Blogger KEF said...

Nokie 6210... the 6 series flip phone with a good camera....

buy from nokia centre :) free bluetooth and card reader :)

HKD 3280 :) price kinda rocks coz it's tax free :)

8:48 AM  
Blogger ks said...

KEF - U handy phone kaki ka?

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home