Sunday, January 23, 2005

Bumpy ride

Today is my second day in HK. Arrived yesterday afternoon. The flight was terrible, very bumpy 80% of the time. That was definitely one of the worst flight I have experienced. Felt so sick and nausea and at times, felt like throwing up. Lunch in the flight was served only one hour before we touched down in Chek Lap Kok HK International Airport. It was delayed because of the jerky and rough flight caused by the strong tailwind according to one stewardess. Lunch was either beef with noodles or fish with rice. I wanted the former but the airstewardess talked me into the latter cos there wasnt any beef/noodles left in her cart. Tasted like .... typical aeroplane food if you know what i mean. Gonne have hot pot or what we call steamboat in Malaysia for dinner in my friend's house tonight. Then tomorrow, will be treated lunch by a few HK colleagues. Till my next post....

5 Comments:

Blogger lucia said...

hey ks, good to see you blogging even in HK.

sorry to hear about your terrible flight. never mind, take it as an experience.

btw, when will you be back in penang?

8:34 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Have a good time. I love HK at this time of the year. Especially love doing hot pot 'cos everything is so convenient, just go to supermarket and grab everything and you can have it anywhere - road side also can. Enjoy your trip!

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did any stewardesses fall into your lap? :P

letti

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p/s: i'm adding a link to you on my site :)

letti

1:53 AM  
Blogger ks said...

Hello kawan-kawan sekalian. I am back in Penang.

Lucia - arrived Penang this evening, Tuesday.

5xmom - yea, it's enjoyable to have hot pot when the weather is getting cold. Weather is not too cold in the low 20s but it's getting colder by the day especially come CNY.

Letti - One stewardess almost fell next to me but being a super hero that I am... I managed to "rescue" her from falling flat on her face in the gangway, saved her from "chow kwong"... hehe... nah... but the juice did spill on my tray and on to my pant and the nice stewardess came to wipe it off my lap! oh no... that didnt happen either- that was what i was hoping for! lol

lynnee - takde la... busy with my air sickness that time.... bleaaaaakkkkkkkk!!!!!!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home