Sunday, January 16, 2005

Renovation - muh new sliding doors, cee wah!

Ladies and Gentlemen, renovation in my new place is almost done. It involves hacking away existing windows/walls and installing sliding doors among others. 3 brand new sliding doors have been put up - one in the living area, one in the master bedroom and another in the 2nd bedroom.

Buying this property last year is by far my biggest investment - to plan for my future. I got a 3 room apartment, 1100 sq feet in total. Quite a few families have already moved in. I guess they wanted to settle down before the Chinese New Year starts. I am not in a hurry though. Will be taking my own sweet time to slowly buy stuffs to fill up my new place.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the new sliding doors in the living. It's the 17th floor, btw.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And this is the 2nd bedroom. Workmanship is so-so.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see things are coming along.. :)

letti

11:33 AM  
Blogger ashotiwoth said...

1100sqft... that's quite spacious....
where's the apartment located? price? :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger ks said...

doctor letti - hope this is a start to better and bigger things.

ashotiwoth - behind pfs. 250k.

lynnee - those people doing the renovation quote really high price. so expensive! it is ideal to do all the renovation b4 moving in but it will cost more than an arm and a leg!

7:02 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

kewl love the views,,,thanks for sharing
tcz

12:14 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

wah....1,100. jeles la. Mine is only 750sqft. I just sold off my house in Sg. Ara, 2.5 stories, nice view. boohoohoo. but it has to go 'cos I am living too far out of town.

2:39 AM  
Blogger ks said...

sweetspirit - lemme show u what i can see from the 17th floor in the next post.

5xmom - landed property is always better. 2.5 storey somemore. cannot afford landed property for now. no need to jeles one... apartments in pulau tikus are more expensive.

lynnee - apartments in kl city are as expensive if not more.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home