Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A pathetic post

I snapped this pic while driving home from work along Vale of Tempe Road. You know, the very twisty road to Tanjung Bungah. There are some stories about this road. Got ghost la, this la, that la... I use this road everyday but I see no ghost yet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A steam roller was seen here smoothening the road surface after tarring.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My dinner - cintan mee cooked in wanton mee style.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My "bang chang kueh" is thicker than Lilian's. Heh!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There is a "pasar malam" or night market near where I stay on Tuesdays. So normally we will "tah pau" our dinner. We have "bak chang" on top of the pic, a butter bun, wanton mee, "bang chang kueh" or pancake, sliced "mee koo" and 2 packets of "ang tau sung" / ais kacang la! and 2 pieces of bun (dunno what filling inside)...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

si kui!!! always blogging food

but then i'm so deprived of bang chang kueh and ABC... *sigh*

how much does it cost to Fed Ex some WanTanMee over?

letti

3:02 AM  
Blogger Ping-Ping said...

gosh! It's dinner time here and I'm hungry, thinking about going home to cook maggi mee...but all these stuff are so much better than maggi mee!

if only I can just fly home to have lunch/dinner and come back here. Food here are either tasteless, too salty or too much cheese!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home