Monday, January 10, 2005

Electronic tickets to HK

Great! I got my return e-tickets from my travel agent last Friday. Had them despatched over the Hong Kong SuperCity package to my house.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The package consists of the e-tickets, a HK SuperCity discount booklet, coupons for the hotel, for the airport transfer, for a free lobster noodle and a baggage tag.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So my flight is confirmed to depart Penang on 22nd Jan (Sat) and I will return on 25th Jan (Tue) - 4D3N ... *sob* *sob* only a short trip.

7 Comments:

Blogger lucia said...

sob... sob... and i'll miss your blog for that 4 days.

11:43 PM  
Blogger letti said...

wah lau eh..going to HK! My younger sister was there for an assignment ( she works with The Star ) and had lotsa fun..

the only times i've ever been on HK soil was in the airport waiting for transit planes.

letti

3:21 AM  
Blogger ks said...

Lucia,
4 days only lah... very short time nia. kekeke...
Ah! 25th is Thaipusum so you can go take pics ma! hehe

Letti,
HK is a very crowded place. I never seen so many people in my entire life when I was there the first time. One can easily get lost in the sea of pedestrian during rush hour. If you love the city life, then you will love HK.

7:32 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Wah, ho mia. Go chiak hong ah? Been to HK 3 times liao, always ended up in the same places, all the 3 times. It is steamboat and hairy crabs season this time of the year.

12:24 AM  
Blogger ks said...

Lilian - Wah 3 times ah! Lu pun beh phai ah! Also ho mia wat!

1:16 AM  
Blogger ashotiwoth said...

which travel agency you go to?
any website?

4:48 PM  
Blogger ks said...

It's holiday tours.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home