Sunday, January 02, 2005

Renovation in progress

I have requested the contractor to do some minor renovation to my new apartment. Those fcuking contractors charge so much to do some renovation. I dunno anyone of you who have bought new apartment units also face the same problem like me? The contractor there does no allow other contractors from outside to do the job. The price they quote is simply too expensive like 1.5 times more. Wondering whether CAP can do something or not?



Cost me more than RM5000 just to do the following ...
1> Install grilles as shown in the pics
2> Install sliding doors in living room, master bedroom and 2nd bedroom.
3> Shift main door out a little as in the 1st pic above.

Arghhhh! So geram only... I better finish my lunch

I am having fried rice or char pui and....


Kopi peng


Char pui and kopi peng - they sure make a good combination, I reckon.

1 Comments:

Blogger lucia said...

for me it's not kopi-peng but kopi-o-peng.

char pui and kopi-o-peng good combination!

in fact anything with kopi-o-peng is fine with me as i love it but my order of kopi-o-peng must add 'kau cheah'.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home