Sunday, January 02, 2005

How come so blur one?

The 1st day of 2005 - I let a riceboy loose. Although I managed to "shoot" him 3 times, the pics turned out to be very blur. I don't know whether this Canon PowerShot A40 got the anti-shake feature like Lilian's more than RM2k new toy or not? Dunno how to use, no manual one. Anyway, I'm not those hardcore photographers so it's ok la.


This purple color riceboy got 2...no let me count 1, 2, 3, 4....yea 4 big and loud exhaust pipes! A pair at each side. Dunno why he wanted so many exhaust pipes for? Fly to the moon and back?


Can you see the exhausts now? Also comes with super big spoilers at the back of the car.


Vroom...vroom... wonder when it's gonna take off and why is it still on the road if it has 4 exhausts and 1 big ass spoiler?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home