Sunday, January 02, 2005

Lucia's Chaly, My Honda Civic C70

With reference to Lucia's Chaly motorbike, I like to show her my bike. This is muh humble Honda Civic.... C70


I used it as my faithful transport to school since 1995. School was Saint Xavier's Institution for me. This bike is about 10 years old now. I have neglected it after I got my 2nd wife 1st car. Haha.... I have a reminder from this bike. I have a scar on my right arm after I skidded and fell together with her in "Chui Tee Lor" or Vale of Tempe.

Now I use her to do my errands like going to the post office, the banks....

4 Comments:

Blogger lucia said...

my chaly is older than your honda c70. regn. PAN. but when i bought it, it was already 3rd hand.

hey if enough vitamin m, i would like to get a 2nd bike to run errands too too, park at my house. chaly is not at my house though i use it daily to and fro work. (long story)

10:47 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Very few bikes like yours nowadays. It's a vintage bike now. Last weekend, I saw one in Blue color but not sure if it is Chaly or not.

7:18 PM  
Blogger lucia said...

yes ks, it is a vintage bike and because of that, collectors are willing to pay a lot for it. once someone offer to buy it at RM3000 from me, of which at that time i can get a new bike for that price! of course i'm not selling. it's a pity that when i change the seat, i did not take back the seat to keep... otherwise it would have been very original.

chaly in blue colour? maybe it is chaly because i saw before a no. of times a blue chaly.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucia regards from Becky aka Rainy

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home