Friday, January 21, 2005

Working on a holiday

I was with Alice in wonderland when suddenly *ring ring*, well not exactly *ring ring* but one cantonese tune from my mobile woke me up. Checked the time, it was a quarter past eight. Casually, I picked up the phone to see which dumbass who was calling me early in the morning on a public holiday. It was my boss. Trying not to sound like I was asleep when he called I answered his call.

Me: Yes boss?

Boss: Yea, yea. We got a situation here. You know the customer XXXXX who just placed an order last week.... well, I just received an sms from him and he wants to reduce the qty ordered. Do you know if this order is already being produced?

Then he proceeded to tell me the new/reduced order breakdown and gave me the customer's mobile no. if case I needed to contact him.

Me: (Thinking - knn this time chee kek liau) Aiyah, let me go back to the office and find out. I could check with the schedulers or YYYYYY (the production manager) and ask him to help.

Boss: Okay but do you think they have already started?

Me: Errr... I think not yet maybe next week. Okay, I go and find out now. (Grrrrr...geram nia)

Boss: Btw, I am now driving to KL.

So here I am in the office blogging this entry. In case you are wondering, production order had been issued for original order. Chiak lat liau.... Arrrgggh!

knn is not cnn. This is not a typo hor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home