Monday, January 17, 2005

Germans doing it

Last month, I blogged about the locals doing it. This morning when I was getting ready to drive to work with my eyes half opened, I saw the Germans were getting to it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Getting horny early in the morning, eh?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
These 2 german shepherds were doing it almost in the same spot and the same style as the locals. And tonight I will be having dinner with 5 German customers... coincidence? I try not to think of the Germans in the pics here when I see the customers tonight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KSTANG I THINK YOU ARE A SICK PERSON
ARE YOU BY CHANGE FROM TG.RAMUNTAN?
TO SHOW IMAGES (4) IN TWO DAYS

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FROM ONE ANONYMOUS TO OTHER
I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU 101%
KSTANG IS SOME KIND OF PSYCHO

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And only a psycho would know another psycho and even takes time to post. KSTang, you are famous liao, got 2 psychos lurking your blog.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home