Friday, February 04, 2005

CNY Weather

Arghhhhhhhh...aiyoh... man, it's so freakin' hot for the past few days in Penang. Typical "Sin Chia" weather we are experiencing. Some other states in Malaysia are kinda preparing for water rationing in case there is still no rain in the next few months.

As I type this entry, I could hear thunder and see flashes of lighting. Hope it will start to drizzle soon. I like it when it rains just when I hop into bed. Sometimes feel so "sayang" sleep. Good night for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

It rained like crazy last night. So welcoming to hear the rain. Keong Hee to you. Psst...I am having a group of friends over to my house on Friday morning, 11th. You around the neighbourhood, pop in la. Just email me ok? But I won't be replying until I return from Perhentian. My email : lilian@mymomsbest.com.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lilian - Open house izzit? Whole of Penang coming? Hehe

3:40 PM  
Blogger letti said...

happy new year, buddy :)

letti

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home