Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What's wrong with this picture?

Imagine a couple having dinner in a restaurant. That kind of restaurant where people walking along the sidewalk can easily see what's going on inside.

Well, one fine day somewhere near Picadally Circus in London, there I was walking with some friends. Saw this couple having dinner in one of those restaurants. Cheekily, I went and posed for a pic next to them. See how the guy was embarassed and that gal was actually blowing kisses to me??? At least that was what I thought.

Was I rude when I did this - when I got my pic taken with the couple fine dining in the restaurant???
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Hey, that scene is something from a movie, there are two posters there, right? And then hor, the only thing 'wrong' with the picture is you are much, much thinner only lor. Hahaha...

12:54 AM  
Blogger Gene Lim said...

hahaha not rudeeee...but something fun! :)

3:31 AM  
Blogger Papi said...

I thought it was somekind of gimmick by a shopping centre, for their window display.
So, that's really a restaurant?

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home