Saturday, June 18, 2005

Working on Saturdays

I am like wtf man. I have to work on Saturdays! Technically speaking I only have like 7 hours before I drag my butt out of bed and drive myself to work.

Our beloved government servants will be getting Saturdays off very soon. I heard they are starting in July but not too sure about that cos I've been missing the news from the local front for abit now.... Yea, working Saturdays that why I have lost track of the local news. No shit!

I wonder why do some dumb ass companies make Saturdays a working day? I prefer to put in another hour each day from Mon to Fri so that I can sleep and dream longer for at least 2 days of the week.

Btw, I am blogging from another PC. Must try to blog too even if PC is in the hospital or even if I am blogging about shit. Gotta keep my "fansi" happy and don't wanna get hate mails from my "fansi" ma!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kekeke. ya ya ya. Update more

2:20 AM  
Blogger reallybites said...

what fansi???

*looks around

=p

3:06 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Got meh? Got meh?

11:44 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Frostier - Update with saucy and steamy stories for u ok?

RB - I am also a fansi of Reality Bites ya know? :p to you!

5x - Of coz got. Alot time! I wonder who is my biggest fansi.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Gene Lim said...

yea la..kesian this fansi here la...
so u must keep updating lor..
no pc also..find one! hehehe

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halo Tang ! Long time no see your blog -just to say halo !

Ok lah count me in your fnasi club also lah !

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home