Saturday, June 04, 2005

I am so the pokai

Yes, you heard read me right. Pokai as in broke. After getting some stuff, I am so very the broke now. Damn, I have never been so broke in my life.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My brand new 29" Samsung Flatscreen TV sitting on the TV cabinet. Did you know that some sources say Seoul, Korea is the biggest city in the world by population?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brand new dining table and chairs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brand new Panasonic washing machine.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And of course... my brand new bed.

Everything is brand new. No wonder I am so broke. Notice that I have put up Google Adsense right below in this page? You have no clue how broke I am now or you can say I am so freaking broke nobody's gonna marry me!

7 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

OK, I hear you loud and clear. Here's 12 sen for you! Nice colour dining chairs. I am looking for sofa. Any tips? Cheap ones la.

12:24 PM  
Blogger suanie said...

cipet... got 29 inch tv still moan.... GIMME CAN!!!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pokai
Botak
giam pung

gay-peng

8:40 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

Oh no ,, guess you didn't bargin hey,,,tsk tsk i offered to come shopwith you haha.
Believe me ,,i am a bargin hunter haha well in Oz ;)
cheerz ,,tcz

9:56 PM  
Blogger KEF said...

okie la... I'll click on your adsense everytime I visit your page.

Just remind me okie?

5:56 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

No money to makan? Come to KL. All meals on me.

10:27 AM  
Blogger lucia said...

"I am so freaking broke nobody's gonna marry me!"

ahem! so you believe in marrying for money and not marrying for love?

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home