Saturday, May 21, 2005

Apartment on fire

This is another berita terkini/breaking news brought to you by kstang.blogspot.com.

An apartment near The Penang State Mosque was on fire today at about 6pm. 4 fire trucks from the Perak Road fire station rushed to the scene and I witnessed it all.

I was working on my apartment when I saw this...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
About 5~10 minutes after the fire started. Thick smoke billowing up the sky.

Here are more pics...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I witnessed this from the 17th floor.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Smoke can be seen from a few miles away. State mosque is on the right.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The fire spread up to the roof at one point.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You can see the fire in this shot. I think it took the firemen about 15 minutes or so to put out the fire.

7 Comments:

Blogger sweetspirits said...

Wow gr8 shots Kstang
cheerz

10:21 PM  
Blogger letti said...

wow, that's quite terrible, but good shot

12:41 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Scary.

2:05 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

eH, how come i dunno wan? Looks like near my place wor. Next phone to SOS me, ok?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So you live in Halaman Kristal heh?

Judging on the height and angle, I guess you are staying somewhere 16-18 floor, and unit between 13-16.

3:55 PM  
Blogger ks said...

ss & letti - good shot or not I just point and shoot. heheh

5xmom - ok ok

kk - aiks... how u know? r u living there 2?

9:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, happened to be one of my friends stays there.

I went to another friend's house warming few weeks ago, the view is identical.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home