Sunday, May 22, 2005

Apartment updates

I only have time to work on my apartment during the weekends. The ceiling lights, fans and the decorative lights which I purchased last week have been fixed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4 blade fan, twin florescent light with nice cover and 2 horse ac unit in the living area.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have a decorative light on the other side of the wall in the living.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2 decorative lights in the master bedroom. The bed will go in between these 2.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Everything seems to be on schedule and with still some time to spare, I decided to make something different in one corner of my apartment. This is only half complete. It's a hidden light and just needed a finishing touch.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking any FIRE Insurance ks?
Penang is always fire pro.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

If ever I can afford another house,I will appoint you to renovate, ok?

2:04 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Oi, same wall light and same ceiling fan wor.

11:21 PM  
Blogger ks said...

anon - fire insurance is compulsory.

peter - after one.... enough lah!

5xmom - either we got same taste or the light and fan are very common.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home